Investment in corporate volunteering positively impacts employee job satisfaction and social and financial value.
Corporate Team Building
“Each year I firmly believe that the number one thing that will make or break any company is its culture, and volunteerism has a significant impact on the culture of any company”.
Bill McDermott, President and CEO, SAP Amerca, Inc.
Bring your team to Cathedral Kitchen for a meaningful day of team building!
For groups of 12 to 30, dates based on facility availability.
The day includes:
- 9:00 am to noon: Meeting space available for your company to utilize
- Noon to 1:00 pm: Lunch catered from our CK Café and delivered to the meeting space
- 1:00 to 1:30 pm: Tour of CK operations and overview of CK mission and programs (meal program, job training, dental clinic, social enterprises)
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm: Volunteer breakout into teams under the direction of our chefs
- 3:30 to 5:30 pm (optional): Up to 12 team members may volunteer at our meal service
On-site parking, A/V and wi-fi included.
- Payment for CK Café catered lunch
- A company contribution to support CK programs (based on your headcount)
Contact Alexandra Wills for more information: email@example.com or 856-964-6771, Ext. 107